This is the preliminary plan for the Sunday worship service on October.
We are going to study Matthew together this time. Please go to Our Ministry / Our Learning to access the file.
Christians around the world are invited to give particular attention to praying and caring for God’s creation as part of the global Season of Creation, observed from September 1 to October 4 every year. Please find resources and links on the national church website: Season of Creation – The Anglican Church of Canada.
Please check the updated safety measures for our in-person worship service on the home page of our website.
The revised roster for September is ready for you to download and make preparation for your ministry.
You are invited to visit, follow, like and share our Facebook page.
We are so excited to see you “in person”. For the safety of yours and others’, we will be implementing the following safety measures according to the guidelines of both the provincial government and our diocese:
- Masks are required to be worn upon entry to the church and kept on for the entirety of the liturgy.
- Greeters should wear masks.
- Congregational singing is permitted.
- Anyone speaking, leading singing or praying can remove their mask for this role.
- Physical distancing in between parties, sitting 2 seats away from other parties is recommended.
- Communion is in one kind only (except for the celebrant), the bread/body of Christ.
- At the time of exchanging the Peace of Christ, there must not be handshaking or hugs (except between members of the same household). Please nod or bow to none another.
- Offering plate are placed in front of the holy communion station. People are invited to place their donation to the plate one by one during the communion.
- People are required to sanitize their hands before they receive communion.
Please share this good news and bring your family and friends.