Due to Fr. Bill’s health condition, no in person and online services will be provided on this coming Sunday, Jan 16.
Due to my sickness and for the sake of everyone’s health and safety, we won’t have in person service on this coming Sunday. Please stay tuned and I will upload the service on Sunday. Take good care of yourself and blessings.
The roster is ready for you to download. We are invited and welcome to worship God. May God accept our praise and service and may we experience His presence in our weekly worship and daily living.
Please check the updated safety measures for our in-person worship service on the home page of our website.
You are invited to visit, follow, like and share our Facebook page.
We are so excited to see you “in person”. For the safety of yours and others’, we will be implementing the following safety measures according to the guidelines of both the provincial government and our diocese:
- Masks are required to be worn upon entry to the church and kept on for the entirety of the liturgy.
- Greeters should wear masks.
- Congregational singing is permitted.
- Anyone speaking, leading singing or praying can remove their mask for this role.
- Physical distancing in between parties, sitting 2 seats away from other parties is recommended.
- Communion is in one kind only (except for the celebrant), the bread/body of Christ.
- At the time of exchanging the Peace of Christ, there must not be handshaking or hugs (except between members of the same household). Please nod or bow to none another.
- Offering plate are placed in front of the holy communion station. People are invited to place their donation to the plate one by one during the communion.
- People are required to sanitize their hands before they receive communion.